For decades, medical science believed that genes determined our biological destiny. Now genetics has changed that assumption forever. You will always have the genes you were born with. But genes are dynamic, responding to your environment and lifestyle.It’s not about what they do. It’s about what you do! By understanding the molecular basis of your aging, you can now unlock your full anti-aging potential with natural, biologically active treatments.
We turn your lab data into action through advanced life science analytics and cutting-edge treatments made to measure from your DNA. Wouldn’t it be great to feel like your body is working with you instead of against you? From doctors to beauty spas, many “anti-aging” and aesthetic medical treatments only deal with the superficial aspects of your well-being. But how you function internally can influence how you look aesthetically, and how you feel biologically. When you correct nutritional, hormonal, and toxic imbalances in your body, you can achieve optimum results that are also long lasting.
Our AI engine compares your DNA and preferences with the most up-to-date scientific research in nutritional, medical, behavioral, and athletic genetics. The result is highly-customized wellness advice based on your personal genetic traits and lifestyle.
• The largest DTC lifestyle genetics panel (more than 1,200 genes).
• 223 de novo human markers.
• The most up-to-date lifestyle data analytics (individual genetic/metabolic interplay analyzed according a knowledge base of more than 5,000,000 research publications) to provide personalized cosmeceuticals, supplementation, nutrition, exercise & lifestyle anti-aging programs.
• Progressive, dynamic tracking through Apple HealthKit/Google Fit and the most common wearables, using machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) applications, supervised learning, structured predictions for dimensionality reduction, and neural nets to deliver a meaningful, effortless customer experience.
• Your GPS (Genetic Positioning System) map, the most comprehensive DNA study in the world. Your genetic interplay is then cross-referenced with the latest findings in biology, nutrition, exercise and medicine.
• Your biological age, which is balanced with your free radical damage, inflammation and lifestyle score.
• Personalized life science data analytics, the key to creating a savvy fusion of the latest technology and craftsmanship. Data becomes your custom treatment with a measurable baseline to track future improvements.
You live at a fast rate, and your age management should match your unique blueprint. Your
The critical translation between genotype, biochemistry, gene expression, biomarker tests, phenotype and personalized advice based on evidence-based research makes the difference in empowering consumers and practitioners in such rapidly-evolving field.
Every two years, the world’s database double and every three years health information also doubles. By 2020, global healthcare data will double every three days with 80% of the data being unstructured, with no clear relationship.
To truly get the results you deserve, health & wellness data needs to translate into accurate and actionable recommendations for both consumers and professionals.
• Not only data (as once-in-a-lifetime genetic analysis results), but also tells you what the information means and prompt you on what to do next to improve your wellness. These evidence-based tailored feeds will help change your behavior and promote a healthier lifestyle
• Dynamically collects data and automatically updates you
• Provides you with direct feedback, tracking status, relative results compared to the population, and potential target according to epigenetics switching.
We are different.
Everyone has a unique genome.
Target knowledge of this genetic make-up and the interplay individual genetic with lifestyle and environment (epigenetics) is key to delivering natural, integrative age management that works.
Every cell in your body talks to other cells via genetic messages – and you need to be part of the conversation.
Your lifestyle leads to helpful or harmful genetic activity.
FROM THE OUTSIDE-IN AND THE INSIDE-OUT.
A proactive and preventative lifestyle approach based on specially formulated products with functional
ingredients time-tested and proven to protect and repair your DNA or up/down regulate your gene expression.
Each kit uses a unique numerical identifier and does not identify you by your name. All DNA samples are destroyed after analysis.
We will always be transparent about studies and genetic pathways that your results are based on.
Variants will only be reported in a consumer test if there is a reasonable level of scientific consensus, based on human studies, showing their relevance to the test. The variants that are reported in a consumer test should be those that influence lifestyle changes from which health benefits may be derived.
Genetics and the functional approach to aging remain an active area of ongoing research, but
The location of the laboratory used to analyze samples is clearly disclosed on your
Our laboratory has over 30 years of experience in DNA analysis for US government labs, and it has been part of the largest genomic precision medicine study in the world.
The right ingredients, selected on proven scientific evidence.
Safe, stable and tested formulas.
Freshly preparated epigenetics formulations, tailored specifically for you, so your body receives exactly what it needs.
Research has engineered natural active ingredients to work on your epigenetics:
• “Switching genes OFF” (down-regulating gene expression = INTERFERENCE)
• “Switching genes ON” (up-regulating gene expression = ACTIVATION)
• Protecting DNA.
• Evidence-based, published in medical and scientific reviews
• Selection based on clinically tested efficacy and safety
• Active ingredients free of chemical preservatives
• Pharma-grade active ingredients sourced through partnership with biotech companies
We can use the highest potencies of active ingredients because your regimen is custom- designed on your DNA to deliver unparalleled results.
Your DNA Age is a window on your cellular aging.
Since UCLA studies, with just a saliva sample scientists have been able to predict a person’s age without knowing anything else about them. Epigenetic age, a new way to measure biological age, is emerging as a way to assess human health and disease at a molecular level.
According to scientists based at Northwestern University, epigenetic age may exceed actual age. People who are healthy have a very small difference between their epigenetic biological age and chronological age.